Xedos Community  
  Mazda Xedos 6 - HomeMazda Xedos 6 - Xedos6Mazda Xedos 6 - Xedos9Mazda Xedos 6 - TestsMazda Xedos 6 - Forum  

Zurück   Xedos-Community Forum > Community > Newbies

Newbies

Neue User sagen "Hallo!" und stellen sich vor

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt Gestern, 21:40   #1
ManwithX6
Benutzer

Old Englishman

Hello, please excuse my lack of German (like most English people).

I am really a Lotus man and bought a second-hand Elan in 1969 soon after I left college and I still have it! I've maintained it myself, as much as possible in a small garage, and my wife learnt to drive in it.

We had two new "hot hatches" and kept them for ten years each but she always fancied a Xedos 6 and when a doctor colleague offered her his 1995 V6 in 2002 she bought it. It was fine apart from useless front dampers and when, in 2016, the rust was too much to repair we were lucky to find another almost identical car with less than 30,000 miles (50,000 km) we bought it.

It has not been much trouble until a few days ago when it suddenly lost power and then died completely. The fuel pump has stopped working.

I understand that the three types of pump used are unique to the Xedos 6 and is not made any longer and is hard to find; so far my garage hasn't located one, and this seems to be the only forum still working so I am hoping someone here knows which pump would be correct and where there is one.

With thanks in advance, Manwith
ManwithX6 ist gerade online   Mit Zitat antworten

Xedos-Community

Diese Einblendung wird nicht mehr angezeigt, sobald Du Dich registriert und angemeldet hast.
Weil so ein Forum immer vom Mitmachen seiner User lebt, mach doch einfach bei uns mit - diskutiere mit anderen Xedos-Fans und bereichere unsere Gemeinschaft *g*

Alt Heute, 09:48   #2
JWBehrendt
Benutzer

Benutzerbild von JWBehrendt

Hi Manwith,
welcome to the German Xedos Community!

I assume, You talk about Your actual Xedos 6 V6.

May it can help you, to have a look to:

315795223492 at the German eBay

It is originally ment to a Mazda 626 GE V6, but this Models are technical so close, that nearly 80 to 90% of the Parts interchangeable.

Good luck
John
Antwort

Wichtige und häufig gefragte Themen

[Forum]  E10: Mazda, die Ethanol-Beimischung und die EU-Umweltschutzlüge
 [Forum]  Sammelthread Reifen/Felgen/Fahrwerkskombination
 [Forum]  Xedos-Statistics: Produktionszahlen und Zulassungsstatistiken
 [Wiki]  Motoröl: das richtige Öl, Ölstand prüfen, Hydrostößel-Klackern
 [Wiki]  Funkfernbedienung (Einbau)

Aktuellste Wiki-Beiträge

[17. Mai 2016]  Short Shifter

Zum Seitenanfang

© 2003-2024 wirthensohn @ Xedos-Community      Impressum      Datenschutz      Kontakt

Community
Forum
Neue Beiträge
Heutige Beiträge

Service